|name of the Exam||Maharashtra Bhulekh Exam|
|conducting body||The Maharashtra land records Department|
|exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam level||4 section|
|Mode of examination||offline|
|name of the post||Surryor cum Clerk|
|Number of Stages||Written Test|
You can also read this post = “Indian Olympics” || About India Olympics
Mahabhulekh: The GOI has launched a program digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme to simplify accessing vital land-related information. Under this program, the people of Maharashtra have access to all information about land or property online through the Mahabhulekh portal.
The designated portal helps users to access the Maharashtra country records database online without any hassle. Visit this online portal as a landowner or potential land buyer and gain access to important listings such as 7/12 and 8A and meet the relevant requirements quickly. Read on to find out more about the portal and how to access information about it.
What is Mahabhulekh?
The Mahabhulekh Portal is an initiative supported by the Government of Maharashtra to make it easier for landowners and buyers to access land records. In other words, it can be interpreted as the portal of the earthly record of Maharashtra. Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh, also known as Utara, Satbara, and Apna Khata, serves as a useful portal for those who want access to relevant information anywhere on Earth.
Please note that this online website maintains country records administered and controlled by the state government. In general, all information available on this website can be printed or downloaded as needed. Easy access to information such as 7/12 Utara or 7/12 Maharashtra country details. On this online portal, you also have access to Malmatta Petrak and real estate maps.
Mahabhulekh: 7/12 online portal
Mahabhulekh or Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilek is a country records website in Maharashtra that provides citizens listing 7/12 North and 8A as 7/12 online. Mahabhulekh 7/12 is a one-stop platform for searching, downloading, and retrieving state land documents. Documents 7/12 and 8A are important for proving past property and land conflicts.
7/12 Utara online, as seen in Mahabhulkh, is issued by the Ministry of Revenue through tahsildar. Mahabhulekh 7/12 shows a village-shaped number. Like other rights records, 7/12 Utara online in Mahabhulkh 7/12 contains important information about the land, including survey number, area, owners, their share of land, objections to the land and so on.
you can read this post also = Why was war between Russia and Ukraine held?
Importance of Mahabhulekh 7/12
Mahabhulkh 7/12 is an extract from the real estate cadastre and will be useful for more than one purpose. The document serves as an important source of information that can help address land issues anywhere in Maharashtra. The points below provide a brief understanding of the importance of 7/12.
- It helps to determine the property or the exact location of the land
- It provides tax information and serves as a legal document
- It provides an idea of the ongoing activities of the scheme, such as cultivation, agriculture, and the type of crop grown.
- Helps identify an area as a farm or arable land-based on ongoing activities
- It helps to determine whether the system is involved in litigation or litigation
- It can be used as evidence in a civil dispute
- Provides insight into land ownership history, land distribution, and loan details
Once these details are discovered, those who plan to buy the property or land can make an informed decision. Please note that aspiring buyers cannot use Mahabhulekh 7/12 as a document to transfer ownership of the premises or their property to another party. For this purpose, Sabara Utara is easily accessible from the Mahabhulekh portal.
How to download Mahabhulekh 7/12 document online.
With these simple steps, landowners or buyers can quickly download document 7/12 from the Mahabhumi portal.
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of Mahabhulekh
- Step 2: Select the appropriate city or region on the map that appears on the screen
- Step 3: After redirecting to the new page, select the appropriate district
- Step 4: Add details such as taluka and the name of the village where the area is located.
- Step 5: Enter the letters of evidence, such as survey number, name, and group number, to access country documents
- Step 6: Enter your mobile number so that it can be registered when the details of the property appear on the screen
After completing these steps, watch the excerpt from 7/12 on the portal. Individuals wishing to gain access to Sabar Maharashtra 7/12 in order to achieve any legal objective must have a digital signature. This signature serves as a mark of authenticity. Those who want to use the digitally signed Mahabhulekh 7/12 online should use the Aaple Abhilekh portal and comply with the requirements.
Steps to verify a digitally signed statement 7/12
Complete the digitally signed Satbar Utara Maharashtra 7/12 verification process in the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the Apple Abhilekh online portal
Step 2: Select the extract you want to verify
Step 3: After redirecting to the new page, enter the verification number and click on the ‘Submit’ button
Apply for a high-cost housing loan as opposed to a short-term flexible loan of up to 30 years. Minimum documentation required with immediate approval *.
7/12 Utara: Information included
Below is information recorded at 712 Utara.
- Country survey number
- Property details (including changes)
- Mutation details
- Credit data (outstanding loan) for the purchase of fertilizers, pesticides, and seeds
- Land area suitable for cultivation
- Type of land – agricultural or non-agricultural
- Type of soil irrigation – rainfed or irrigated
- A type of plant grown in the past
- Case details and circumstances (if any)
- Tax information (pay and wait for payment)