For that friend who barely wears makeup but likes to add a little sparkle.
Through the Shala Darpan portal, their parents have access to all information related to Rajasthani students.
On June 27, 2021, the Director of the Central Government Rajasthan, Pajastor Center Bikaner was launched. From this portal, students can ask for all types of scholarships.
Shala Darpan’s portal has already started distributing information about all schools to parents. Through this portal, all parents can get a variety of information related to home education.
– All students will receive a smart card to which they can go to school using a swipe device and participate. – This portal manages a very extensive database of educational institutions. – Anyone who wants to provide their students with a good education or counseling can use this portal.
1. To download the ShalaDarpan app, go to the Google Play Store on your mobile device. 2. You should type Shala Darpan in the search box. 3. Then you have to press the search button. 4. You will now see a list. 5. You must select an item at the top of this list. You must click the install button. 6. After clicking the install button, the Shala Darpan application will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
– school search proce – The process of checking school certificate – View student message – The process of checking personnel message – The process of finding a plot – giving proce – test 2020 – KNOW YOUR SCHOOL NOTHING WITH D I D – The process of finding employee detail – employee login – transfer schedule
– To do this, you must open the official website. Whose site is ShalaDrapan.nic.in. – Then you need to select ‘Login’ on the home page. – The next page opens on the screen. – To do this, you need your user ID, password, Captcha code, etc. – After filling in the data, click on login. – Your registration will then be completed successfully.
1. It will help if you do it through the online portal. 2. Click on ‘Citizen Window’ on the home page. 3. Then click on “Search Schemes”. 4. Write down all your details correctly. 5. Click on ‘Search’. 6. Your data will appear on the screen